There is nothing like a delicious meal after a whole day diving. We hope that our guests will enjoy the specialties of the Indonesian cuisine, prepared using carefully selected fresh local products. A large diversity of dishes is served every day: chicken or beef, fish, soup, steamed, fried rice, red rice, pasta, fried potatoes, salad, perkedel/croquette, vegetables and fruit. We also cater for those on a vegetarian or vegan diet. Please note that we do not prepare or serve reef fish, lobster, shrimp, squid, pork, or bush meat (e.g. bats) and we never use MSG (monosodium glutamate) and palm oil in our cooking. If you have any special dietary requirements our chef will be more than happy to fulfill your wishes.
BREAKFAST MENU (starting from 6.30 am)
- Fresh homemade bread & toast
- Eggs (boiled, fried, omelet)
- Pancakes (plain or with banana)
- Nasi goreng (fried rice)
- Fresh Coffee, black or green tea
- Fruits (pineapple, papaya, watermelon, mango, banana)
- Noodles (fried or boiled) or pasta.
- Ayam kecap – Chicken soya sauce, Ayam raberabe – Chicken flakes with flavorful chilli sauce, Ayam woku-Chicken cooked with many herbs and lime, Ayam goreng – Fried chicken with chilli sauce, etc..
- Vegetables (beans, cabbage, carrots, water spinach, gourd, young jack fruit, genemo curry, etc.), salad, tofu & tempe – fermented soya beans, egg fuyunghai – egg omelet mixed with veggies and tomato sauce on top, eggplant curry)
- Fruits, instant coffee, tea
AFTERNOON SNACKS, FRESHLY BAKED
- Soup (corn, soto ayam, soto makassar, tomato, pumpkin, brenebon red beans, makaroni, rice noodle, fish soup)
- Beef (rendang – thick coconut milk tumeric sauce, sate garo – pan satay with peanut sauce, soya, palm sugar, daging toki (pieces of marinated beef served with special sambal flavored with shrimp paste)
- Chicken (sate tinoor – local spicy satay, sate kacang – satay with soya and peanut sauce, asam manis – chicken with sweet and sour sauce, grilled, fried, paprika sauce, santan – coconut milk and turmeric, curry Indian style, curry Italian style, etc.)
- Fish (Bakar rica – grilled with chili sauce, fried with dabu dabu – fresh chili sauce, pan seared, curry, woku – cooked with herbs, etc.)
- Vegetables (gado gado – mix veggies with soya sauce, curry young jackfruit, curry genemo, beans, cabbage, caisin, kangkung cha – water spinach, Cap cay etc.
- Salad (tomato, cabbage, cucumber, corn and beans, egg salad, rice salad, potato salad, etc.
- Spaghetti, pizza
- Croquette – Perkedel (corn, tofu, potatoes, fish, cheese, bakwan – mix vegetables), stuffed tofu, tomato stuffed with fish, spring roll veggies, Tempe goreng terigu, etc.
- Rice (plain white rice, white rice in coconut milk, yellow rice in coconut milk, red rice, brown rice).
- For vegetarian guests: We replace the meat/fish menu with either tofu, tempe, eggs, beans, potatoes, etc.
- Fruits dessert (pineapple, papaya, mango, water melon, fruit salad, etc.) or cake
Occasionally we also make BBQ on the beach with delicious local cuisine like sashimi a la Bitung (raw fish skipjack-tuna with soya sauce, peanuts and many herbs), Ayam bulu (chicken with many herbs grilled in the bamboo), Gohu ikan (Fish salad with plenty of lime, chilli and lemon basil leafs), Ayam woka (chicken grilled in the palm leaf), ketupat (rice in coconut leaf), nasi bungkus (rice in banana leaf) and many more.